Vital Communities welcomed more than 150 visitors to our annual Open House on Friday, December 2. The evening included refreshments, mingling, and a celebration of the Vital Communities Volunteer of the Year, Molly Drummond.
We’d like to congratulate the lucky door prize winners:
- Joann Ference – five passes to Upper Valley Yoga
- Ian MacKenzie – four tickets to Opera North’s production of Amahl and the Night Visitors
- Phil Vermeer – Piecemeal Pie gift certificate
- Sylvie Desautels – Red Kite Candy gift basket
- Abby McCrillis – hand turned oak bowl crafted by David Harris. Bowl winner, Abby writes: “Thank you, Vital Communities! Your open house was a success and I was thrilled to hear I won a door prize. I am a proud owner of a beautiful, locally handmade wooden bowl. Thank you for all you do!”
Thanks to the many generous Vital Communities supporters for contributing food, beverages, prizes, and gifts for this event: Upper Valley Food Co-op, Norwich Wines & Spirits, Harpoon Brewery, Skinny Pankcake, Hogwash Farm, Piecemeal Pies, Upper Valley Yoga, Opera North, Red Kite Candy, and Timber Turning-Doug Harris.