Flavors of the Valley
Flavors of the Valley 2016 was April 10 and was our 15th annual celebration of local foods in the Upper Valley.
More than 1000 people tasted the flavors of the Upper Valley at this premier sampling event with over 45 farm and food-related vendors. Attendees enjoyed fresh produce, artisan bread, award-winning cheeses, tasty jams, local pork and bean stew, maple cotton candy, hand-crafted sweets, and many other delicious local goods. Flavors is a great opportunity to meet our local producers, visit with neighbors, and buy some products to take home. Visit our blog to see photos of the event.
Flavors of the Valley attendee information
- $10 per person, children 6 and under FREE, $30 family maximum
- Cash, check and credit cards accepted at the door
- Please bring a plate, cup and utensil to help us reduce waste at the event
- Please bring cash or checks for any additional purchases you may want to make from vendors
- No smoking or alcohol permitted on the premises
- Sorry, no pets. Only service dogs allowed
Search Our Valley Food & Farm Guide
Join the fun! Flavors of the Valley volunteers help us run a smooth and fun day for all, and get free admission as well as the glow of happiness that only Flavors can bring. Tasks include: help vendors unload, register attendees, survey attendees, pack up the gym at the close of the day, and other jobs. For more information about this rewarding opportunity, please
- Call Emily Gardner at 802.291.9100 x115 OR
- Email Emily
The Friday before vacation the first and second graders at Hartland Elementary School participated in a nutritious cooking program. They were lear [...]
Check out the hottest new vendors and returning favorites at Flavors of the Valley 2016!
April 10, 11am - 3pm at Hartford High School
Alice's K [...]