…with practical skills training to get you riding more!
What is Everyday Bicycling?
It’s using your bike for those everyday trips that we all make — grocery shopping, getting to work, or even picking up the kids from school. It’s about making the choice to leave your car behind when you can, in favor of getting outside, exercising, and saving gas!
How can I get involved?
Vital Communities offers a range of bike skills trainings for groups of adults (and mature teens). We can hold one workshop or a whole series at your workplace, community center, or town park.
• Basic Everyday Bicycling (practical tips on everyday bicycling) 60 minutes long (indoors)
• On-Street Bike Skills (build your street riding skills) 60-90 minutes long (outside, with your bike!)
• Basic Maintenance (tire change, basic adjustments and troubleshooting) 60-90 minutes long (inside or outside, with your bike!)
What does a workshop provide?
• Practical tips from experienced Everyday Bicyclists on incorporating bike travel into any lifestyle
• Expert advice and guidance
• Low-cost gear: bells, lights, helmets, reflective vests, and more!
• Free informational resources
What is the time investment?
• We strive to make hosting a workshop very easy for you.
• We offer highly flexible scheduling.
• We provide all of the marketing and promotional materials that you need.
How much does it cost?
• FREE for Upper Valley Transportation Management Association (UVTMA) members. (If you’re not a UVTMA member, give us a call!)
How do I get started?
Contact Bethany Fleishman at 802.291.9100 x111 or Bethany@VitalCommunities.Org