New Hampshire businesses, farmers, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, community initiatives: Do you have an incredible project just waiting to happen? Want to grow your organization, our community, and the local economy, but don’t have access to capital?
Submit a proposal for 2021 crowdfunding campaigns if:
- Your organization is based in Claremont, Newport, Kearsarge Region
- Your project is budgeted for under $10,000 .
- Your project is simple, achievable, and will generate excitement in your community (and, if part of a bigger project, has stand-alone value.)
- Your project will create an economic and/or social benefit to your business and the community
- You are able to invest time to build a successful fundraising campaign
Sample project ideas: Farm infrastructure, renewable energy installation, community garden or art project, vehicle to expand nonprofit service, capital to launch a new rural enterprise, food business equipment
Campaign guidelines here.
The Local Crowd details:
You (project/campaign creator) will need to:
- Form a Campaign Team to actively promote your fundraising project
- Work closely with the The Local Crowd team to leverage training, marketing, and community outreach tools
- Adhere to the keys of success promoted by The Local Crowd platform: YOU share with your personal network. YOU make it happen.
You will receive:
- Support from The Local Crowd team to run a successful funding campaign
- Access to business development support from project partners including NH SBDC and SBA
- Marketing and outreach support to spread the word about your project
- Free Crowdfunding Readiness Assessment ($85 value)
- Funds raised via the crowdfunding campaign for the designated project (less platform and credit card fees)
- Opportunity to reduce platform fees if you meet campaign milestones