How to donate to pandemic relief in the Upper Valley
It is essential that we work together for community resilience, and assist those most vulnerable to the impacts of this pandemic.
Upper Valley Strong:
Upper Valley Strong is a team of non-profit agencies (including Vital Communities), churches, schools, towns, and local branches of State government whose mission is to help communities rebuild after natural disaster. We encourage you to support Upper Valley Strong by making a donation to be distributed to local agencies providing assistance to people in the community.
Capstone Community Action Two Rivers Community Fund:
Serves Orange and Northern Windsor Counties of Vermont. More at capstonevt.org/covid-19-response.
Support local businesses:
- Donate to your favorite business through our TLC/4WARD Upper Valley program
Support your neighbors through local Mutual Aid networks:
There are many mutual aid networks popping up in our region and around the world. These are community-driven networks of people helping each other and are critical in these times. Some of these networks are also taking donations for distribution to people in need. Check with you local organizers for details.
- Bradford Area Mutual Aid Volunteer Sign-Up
- Central Vermont Mutual Aid
- Chelsea/Vershire/Corinth/Tunbridge/Washington mutual aid volunteer and need sign up
- Hartland-Area Mutual Aid volunteer sign-up
- Randolph Area Mutual Aid Network (RAMAN)
- South Royalton mutual aid
- Southern NEK Delivery Request Form
- Southern NEK Mutual Aid
- Strafford Emergency Management
- Thetford mutual aid volunteer and need sign up
- Upper Valley Area Mutual Aid (for both NH & VT)
- Vermonters Feeding Vermonters
- Barre mutual aid volunteer and need sign up
- Crowd-sourced Vermont COVID-19 Resource List
- New Hampshire – Mutual Aid and Defense Resources