The 9th Annual
Upper Valley Energy Committee Roundtable
Porter Community Room
Montshire Museum, Norwich, VT
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 | 5–8 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(event is free and includes a buffet dinner)
We look forward to seeing you at our favorite event of the year – a gathering of dozens of local energy volunteers from across the Upper Valley.
If you’ve attended the Roundtable in years past, you know this event is part family reunion, part support group, and part learning session. Come ready to be refreshed and inspired!
This year’s agenda:
5:00 – Dinner and conversation
5:30 – Welcome and introductions, followed by our longstanding tradition of two-minute updates from each energy committee, along with updates from Vital Communities and other groups who provide support for energy committees year-round.
7:00 – Panel on local energy policy. Many towns are working to implement local energy policy this year, so we’ll be showcasing creative local energy policies related to solar siting, permit review, municipal projects, and more. Stay tuned for details.
8:00 – Clean up and go home
See you in May!
– Your Roundtable Organizing Committee
- Sarah Simonds and Bob Walker, Vital Communities
- Leigh Cameron, New England Grassroots Environment Fund
- Ben Civiletti and Johanna Miller, Vermont Energy and Climate Action Network
- Mike McCrory, Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission
- Dan Potter, Southern Windsor County Regional Planning Commission
- Chris Sargent and Dee Gish, Two Rivers Ottaquechee Regional Commission