Educators, do you have an idea for a project that will connect students with the outdoors? The Upper Valley Teaching Place Collaborative is accepting applications for its 2022 mini-grants! Click here to view the application.
UVTPC will award eight grants of up to $1,000 each. These grants are designed to help teachers and learning communities implement programming in the spring or prepare during the summer for the coming school year. Grants are available for, but not limited to, professional development, procurement of supplies, developing flexible classroom spaces, and collaboration with the community.
The UVTPC is funded by the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation’s Wellborn Ecology Fund. Founded in 2017 as the Wellborn Hub, the Upper Valley Teaching Place Collaborative (UVTPC) is a network of professional development providers and practitioners who work together to advance high-quality place-based and ecological education (PBEE) in all Upper Valley Schools.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Projects to take place between April – December 2022
- NO formal application, just complete the easy Google Form (link above)
- Early Childhood Education Centers, K-12 schools (public/private), and organizations working directly with K-12 schools eligible to apply
- Your school/organization must be within the geographic boundaries outlined by the map at this address
- Funding requests due by March 11, 2022, and must include submitting a completed W-9 form from the fiscal agent (school or organizations)
- Decisions announced by March 25, 2022
- Checks in the mail week of March 28, 2022 (provided timely receipt of W-9)
- At the completion of their projects, recipients are encouraged to share photos and a written update for the UVTPC newsletter.
UVTPC encourages questions, so please contact Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text or call at 802.922.4376 for support if needed in completing the application.