Grilled Veggie Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing
Prep Time: 20 minutes
You can use any combo of fresh veggies and herbs here. Try it as a side to meat or main dish tossed with pasta. If you already have grilled veggies leftover, you can put this together in just a couple of minutes.
- 4 cups of mixed grilled veggies sliced into medium-sized pieces
- 1 cup of fresh herbs, chopped (use your favorite mix of summer herbs)
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Serve warm or at room temperature.