New Hampshire Businesses, Farmers, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofits, Community Initiatives:
Do you have an incredible project just waiting to happen?
Want to grow your organization, our community, and the local economy, but don’t have access to capital?
The Local Crowd Upper Valley is a rewards-based local crowdfunding platform that helps communities invest in local businesses, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and initiatives that are mission-driven social enterprises. If your organization contributes to the community and could use a lift, apply to be part of a Route 11 Corridor cohort of campaigns.
Vital Communities is partnering with TLC Monadnock to bring local investment and capital access to the Route 11 Corridor of New Hampshire thanks to funding from USDA Rural Development.
Submit a proposal for 2021 crowdfunding campaigns if you:
- Your organization is based in Claremont, Newport, Kearsarge Region
- Have a project with a budget under $10,000 .
- Have a simple, achievable project that will generate excitement in your community.(your proposal can be part of a bigger project, but it should have stand-alone value.)
- Have a project that will create an economic and/or social benefit to your business and the community
- Are able to invest time to build a successful fundraising campaign
Sample project ideas: Farm infrastructure, renewable energy installation, community garden or art project, vehicle to expand nonprofit service, capital to launch a new rural enterprise, food business equipment
The Local Crowd details:
You (project/campaign creator) will need to:
- Form a Campaign Team to actively promote your fundraising project
- Work closely with the The Local Crowd team to leverage training, marketing, and community outreach tools
- Adhere to the keys of success promoted by The Local Crowd platform: YOU share with your personal network. YOU make it happen.
You will receive:
- Support from The Local Crowd team to run a successful funding campaign
- Access to business development support from project partners including NH SBDC and SBA
- Marketing and outreach support to spread the word about your project
- Free Crowdfunding Readiness Assessment ($85 value)
- Funds raised via the crowdfunding campaign for the designated project (less platform and credit card fees)
- Opportunity to reduce platform fees if you meet campaign milestones
- Opportunity for videography stipend to improve your campaign success
Community. Connection. Capital.