Join Upper Valley Farm to School Network as we learn how to make the dough!
King Arthur Flour Bake for Good Kids Program
- Kids LEARN to make bread from scratch. Math + science + reading + baking know-how = something delicious!
- Kids BAKE. They practice their new skills and use ingredients we provide to bake bread or rolls.
- Kids SHARE within the community, and give part of their baked goods to those in need. (They keep some to enjoy!)
How does BFGK Self-Directed Group Baking work?
- 5-50 kids, grades 4-12
- Kids watch BFGK video with you
- KAF provides flour, yeast, recipe booklets, dough scrapers, video lesson, and more
- Kids work in teams, bake together with you, and donate rolls
Learn how easy (and fun!) it is to bring our very popular free BFGK Self-Directed Program to YOUR students. We’ll show you how it works, how to access helpful information, and practice some roll shaping skills! Take home BFGK Program materials and enjoy some homemade pizza!
Instructor: Paula Gray, is the Manager of the Bake for Good Kids Program. She has been an educator/presenter for over 30 years, and is an employee owner of the King Arthur Flour Company in Norwich, VT
When: Monday October 30, 2017, 5:30-7:00PM
Where: Culinary Learning Center, COOP Food Store, 12 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH 03766
Register: Contact Beth Roy at Beth@VitalCommunities.org or (802)291-9100 x105 or register on-line