The Valley Quest Program is proud to announce that our new Valley Quest App is now in beta testing! The Valley Quest App is an app for Apple devices that allows you to load our 200+ Quests throughout the Upper Valley directly on your iPhone or iPad.
This app allows users to:
- Find Quests anywhere in the Upper Valley
- View the description, summary information, and relevant updates for each Quest
- Load the Quest clues straight to your device
While the app is completed, it is still in the development phase. Before it can be officially released to the public and made available on the Apple iTunes Store, it must be thoroughly tested. During this “beta testing” phase, we need volunteers like you to download the app to your Apple device, take it for a test run, and send us your feedback on how it worked.
Sounds good. How do I test it?
Here’s how it works:
- E-mail our Valley Quest Coordinator to sign up. You’ll then get a confirmation e-mail inviting you to test the app.
- Download the test version of the app to your Apple device. (Don’t worry — It’s easier than it sounds! Just follow the steps provided in your e-mail.)
- Go Questing using the app! You’ll have access to ALL of our Valley Quests right at your fingertips! Try to complete at least one or two Quests using the app.
- Send us your feedback! The app allows you to submit feedback on each Quest you complete. This helps us make sure each Quest in the field is up-to-date, so please take a few minutes to complete this section.
After you’ve had a chance to test the app out on a few Quests, our Valley Quest Coordinator will be in contact with you to get your feedback on the app itself. This will help us ensure that the app is user-friendly and meets the needs of all audiences.
We hope you will join us in this exciting project! Contact Valley Quest to learn more.