What's a Super Quest?
The Super Quest is a fun challenge that Vital Communities organizes every year. To complete the challenge, participants have from May 1 to November 1 to register and collect stamp impressions from a select number of featured Quests. Every year, completed submissions receive a special patch and are entered into a grand prize drawing!
This Year's Edition
This year’s Super Quest challenge is celebrating Vital Communities’ 25th anniversary by spotlighting our Top 25 Quests! To complete this challenge, participants must only complete five of the Quests listed here. We hope this challenge is truly your gateway to summer fun, discovery, and awe, as it leads you to founts of local lore and natural beauty. It will prompt you to discover a hidden gem or learn something new about a place you’ve been 100 times! Adventure calls. Start by registering your team below, printing out a copy of the handout, and finding all the Quests for free here. Happy Questing!
Here's How It Works
- Register your team below
- Print a copy of the handout
- Go forth! Collect stamp impressions from five of the 25 Quests listed here. You can print them right on your handout. You have from May 1-November 1.
- Once you’ve got five, it’s time to submit your stamp sheet and claim your prize. Either:
- Like @vitalcommunities on Facebook and/or Instagram. Post a picture of your completed stamp sheet and tag @vitalcommunities
- Mail or bring your completed stamp sheet to our office at 195 N Main St, White River Junction, VT 05001. We are located on the second floor of the Upper Valley Food Co-op, the one with the big red apple sign out front. Our entrance is around the back of the building.
- All Super Quest stamp sheet submissions are awarded a commemorative patch and are entered into a grand prize drawing!
Steps 1, 2, and 3
Curious to learn more about Vital Communities, the nonprofit organization that hosts 170+ Valley Quest boxes, works with classrooms to write new Quests, and hosts community events that feature local history and ecology? That’s just the tip of the iceberg. For 25 years, Vital Communities has cultivated the civic, environmental, and economic vitality of the Upper Valley. We bring people together, bridging boundaries and engaging our whole community to create positive change. Learn more here!
Having lived in the region all my life, I grew up Valley Questing with my family. I recently realized, however, that I haven’t done one in almost te [...]